Requiem for New Oskana

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampire: the Requiem, Werewolf: the Forsaken and Changeling: The Lost Live Action. Set in the fictional city of New Oskana and ran in Regina, Saskatchewan. Contact the game staff by requiemforregina@gmail.com. Register for additional information.

Map, Laws, and General Information

Victor
    Victor

Map, Laws, and General Information Empty Map, Laws, and General Information

Post  Victor Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Map, Laws, and General Information Newosk11

The Hub = Purple
    The Shore = Red
    The Factory = Yellow
    The Banks: = Blue
    The Circus = Green

Last edited by Victor on Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:43 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Victor
    Victor

Map, Laws, and General Information Empty The Laws of the Docks!

Post  Victor Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:37 pm

The area as a whole is regulated by Ivor Bolescu who directs those beneath him.

Burgermeister: Gayle Santos, Eric Jornson, Alex Finnin
    Director of Natural Resources: Ranald Radko
    Director of Industry: Ági Jodi Royceston (Nancy)
    Regulations:

• Each Monitor in the area will maintain one residence where individuals should be free to stay for a few nights and be able to contact the monitor.  Though in no way does this mean those contacting the monitor should expect an immediate response.
    • Each Monitor will be expected to pay Ivor an amount each month as determined by the Director of Industry. In turn it is expected that they collect a fair amount as determined by the Director of Industry from those below them.
    • The rights of all individuals who hold residence, or are seeking residence within The Docks will be respected unless sanctions have been placed on them by myself or someone else who holds a rank equal or above mine.
    • Destruction of anyone outside of the authority granted by the Ministry of Justice, or the Ochrana will result in facing the justice of The Hanging Judge.
    • Any nomad in the area who has not presented themselves to Ranald Radko will not be afforded any protection under any of the cities laws.
    • No gathering in the docks will be officially sanctioned unless it is approved by me at a location of my choosing, and has at least one Burgermeister present.  This in no way prevents gatherings it just means that at other events there will be no judgments given by the city unless we are investigating a crime. Also the city will not consider any place that you are holding a larger gathering to be your haven. It is or has become a public space and well you will have to live with that.
    • I will also be distributing various wanted posters which will detail things that I am willing to pay individuals for. If you control a territory it may mean not having to pay me for a while, or it may mean me actually granting an individual some form of payment.
    • Anyone who is caught by the hunters in the area will be fined 10,000 dollars. Though anyone who brings back information on one of the hunters (without actually making contact with them) will earn 10,000 from me.

Last edited by Victor on Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:42 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Victor
    Victor

Map, Laws, and General Information Empty Re: Map, Laws, and General Information

Post  Victor Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:38 pm

The Hub
    Controlled by: Ivor
    Taxes: 50,000
    1.  Grand Junction (Bus Terminal)
    2.  Center Street Station (Rail Station)

The Shore
    Controlled by: Lucien
    Taxes: 180,000
    3.  New Oskana Harbor (Harbor)
    4.  Airport (Airport)
    5.  Red Beach (Power Plant)

The Factory
    Controlled by: Valentine Kelly
    Taxes: 130,000
    7.  The Yards (Chemical Plant)
    8.  Nor Lock (Industrial Works)
    9.  Lockham (Slums)

The Banks:

Controlled by Shamus Blackcrow
    Taxes: 80,000
    10.  Morgan Reservoir (Sewer)
    11.  Hoyt & Cross (financial sector)
    12.  Three Corners (Diamond ,Street, Butcher's Row, Printer's Corner; Mercantile Sector)

The Circus

Controlled by: Lady Westminster
    Taxes: 150,000
    13.  Teletex Circus (Media Sector)
    21.  Felix Plaza (City Courts)
    22.  Drovers Park (Residential)

Sponsored content

Map, Laws, and General Information Empty Re: Map, Laws, and General Information

Post  Sponsored content