Requiem for New Oskana

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampire: the Requiem, Werewolf: the Forsaken and Changeling: The Lost Live Action. Set in the fictional city of New Oskana and ran in Regina, Saskatchewan. Contact the game staff by requiemforregina@gmail.com. Register for additional information.

2 posters

Recent News

Ivor Bolescu
    Ivor Bolescu

Recent News Empty Recent News

Post  Ivor Bolescu Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:41 pm

Hello All,

I know that many other areas of the city are keeping things to themselves and not really sharing at all what is going on.  I am here in an attempt to change that.  I am going to start letting people know what the major issues we face are and who may in fact be working on them.  If you feel you have anything to add to the conversation please send it my way personally or make it known far and wide.  I feel no need to hide the information that we should all be knowing.

Current Issues:

• Wine-berry Cross Special reserve seems to fuck people up real bad and we have no idea what it is or where it comes from.  I am at least partially aware that Mr. Grin is looking into the situation.
    • Strange spider creatures hunting the streets of the Factory. No idea who may be involved in this though some are saying that it is a werewolf issue?
    • Strange creatures hunting in the waves around our turf. Really I have no idea about these things and have not even heard a solid description of one.

Thanks

Ivor

Last edited by Ivor Bolescu on Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ivor Bolescu
    Ivor Bolescu

Recent News Empty A Hunter Update

Post  Ivor Bolescu Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:49 pm

Hello all once more,

It has been brought to my attention that several members of the Docks have been attacked by hunters. We believe that these hunters were under the influence of Dimmie and that she has been finding a way to train them. Though these specific individuals were not highly experienced they did show signs of training. They also seemed to be aware of some of our weaknesses. So I will remind you all that Dimmie is indeed the enemy here and she is seeking to destroy you. My recommendation is that you keep an eye out at all times and make sure to bring any pertinent details of your encounters to the proper authorities so that we can begin to deal with this situation properly.

Thanks

Ivor
    Ivor Bolescu
    Ivor Bolescu

Recent News Empty New Arrivals

Post  Ivor Bolescu Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Just so that you are all aware The Lost Commandos have moved into Morgan Reservoir. They have made contact with myself and are looking forward to having a discussion with Shamus in the future. Though we are not sure at this point if they will be staying here permanently or not I am expecting you to all respect their rights.

Ivor
    Victor
    Victor

Recent News Empty New laws are in effect

Post  Victor Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:38 pm

Hello if you check out the laws of the area, you will notice that there are several new ones and some modifications. Please consider yourselves as all having been made aware of any changes!

Thanks

Ivor
    Ivor Bolescu
    Ivor Bolescu

Recent News Empty Update of Taxes for February 2015

Post  Ivor Bolescu Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:02 pm

Due to my current needs I will be greatly appreciative if any one of those paying taxes to me could pay in the form of influence in or over the varius churches and religions of the city.  

Thanks

Ivor
    Ivor Bolescu
    Ivor Bolescu

Recent News Empty Re: Recent News

Post  Ivor Bolescu Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:12 pm

I am actually getting a chance to send out some good news after the actions of some of the city over the past few days. One of our most wanted has been taken down and removed permanently. Rawhead Rex met his end at the Bathtub the other night and will not be causing any more issues for this city!

Thanks to all involved.
    Ivor Bolescu
    Ivor Bolescu

Post  Ivor Bolescu Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:13 pm

Hello All,

I am having to say that I am depressed with how many people have got back to me about their plans in order to deal with Lilly. So I am going to be putting together a team, these people will be allowed extra leeway in the Docks. Once the team has been confirmed all of you will be made aware of who they are, and what they will be doing. I have to apologize that there are not more details at this point, but I have to keep some of these things under wraps until all of it has been set up.

Thanks

Ivor
    Ivor Bolescu
    Ivor Bolescu

Post  Ivor Bolescu Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Just a reminder that local elections will be building up again in a month or two and if you want at all to play in local politics it may be best to make sure you have a horse in the race. As in all things I hope you find the success you are looking for and please contact me if you have any need of assistance.
    Ivor Bolescu
    Ivor Bolescu

Post  Ivor Bolescu Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:31 pm

Hello all I know that I have been relatively absent in doing much with the members of the Docks as I prefer to let those controlling various areas to work out things on their own. However, now I have decided that there is indeed a threat that requires my attention. Lilly has brought her hunter forces into the area on a much greater scale than I could have imagined. Now we take our turn to fight back. I have singled out a couple of individuals who are going to be performing specific tasks, but everyone who shows up will be asked to do something for me, and odds are it will be dangerous.

The Meeting will take place at the Cullin House. I would appreciate if you could all show up around 9 since I have to handle some business before hand.

Thanks

Ivor

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content